Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The bad blogger strikes again

Yet again I have neglected my blog! But with good reason! I have been on a cake making spree! Three real cakes and a diaper cake! All to be delivered in one weekend! Yea, I am still running on empty, blah!! Here are some pics of the cakes! I am so mad at myself too! I forgot my good camera at home when delivering and attending the Baby Shower so those pics are from my iPhone too :(



This is the 6 tiered diaper cake my friend and I made for our other friends shower!! I love the little boots!!




This cake was a birthday cake for my friend, it was also her Baby Shower that day!





This one is her Baby Shower cake!




This one was for a teacher at my girls school. Him and his Wife are expecting their first bundle of joy!! He is a retired Pro Golfer, the reason for the golf theme!!



But now that they are all done and delivered I can get back to business. I have a ton of Easter pictures to scrap and even a few that I took using an app from my iPhone! I love how those turned out!!

Ok, enough show and tell!! There is a NSD week crop at Scrapbook Express I am playing in! Need to get to work on that!!


Oh, and one more Yipppeeee for me!! I won a kit yesterday!! Here is a picture of it!




Ok, enough said!! Time to get to work...LOL


Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment